MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

welcome

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost Quickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others! Cause you've been a gem

If i believed in her,time would be sacred
dailies
LYDIA;D(:
Aaron!(:
Theodore!(:
Marco!(:
Clinton!!(:
Desireeeee!(:
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday
Brendan
LUCAS
Samuel
Jeannie
Grace
Soo Yong


Hello :)
Okay ... I am really extremely happy today. My happiness is due to many things today. First and for most today has been a very good day for me because of my friends and the people who I respect.

Firstly,

God: Thank you lord, for providing me with such good friends who stood by me and good seniors who motivate me and I pray that you bless them with abundance :) Amen.

Aaron: Hey, i am really happy that I have you as my friend. I am really grateful to god for providing me a friend like you...When I was upset and depressed you motivated and supported me and I mean seriously it was really a great help. Today, honestly have never tried to do my frills till the standard I did today...it may not be perfect but it definitely had my 110% effort and determination. My legs are aching now yes....but the happiness just overcomes the aching. Again, Thanks man and hope our friendship never ends :) May god bless you abundantly :)
Greg :)

C______

Hello, okay this person probably doesn't know my blog URL so he can't be reading this but it is really important that I write this even though he is not going to read it. When you first took charge seemed really weak in my drills and probably was the most blur block you have ever met...haha and i know you would have probably gotten irritated ,annoyed and angry when i always repeated my mistakes again and again and still sucked.you nver gave up on me and recently i realised that my negative attitude of thinking that i am always making the same mistakes and giving up hope on myself was the worst thing but yeah when i tried to improve myself folling your instructions which you gave me ages ago its acctually turning out to work.I am probably not the best or not up to very good standard or anything yet but my achievement today may not have been very great either but i know today with putting in my heart and soul this the best i have ever done and so yes i am proud of myself.When you acctually appreciated me it acctually made my day and i guess that appreciation will give me the will power to improve & press on more and will prove it to the people who look down at me.Anyway,Thanks again for all your support,coperation and kindness.May god bless you abundently... :)
Greg :)

Okay

This is to all the random people who by a small or big way made my day today ....THANK YOU AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDENTLY.

SYF is near and this affirmation goes out to my friends who are participating in it. I am writing this now because I might forget it.

Marc : Dear Marc....I consider you one of my good friends and I wish you all the very best in playing the Saxophone and I hope that your hard work and effort will definitely pay off with the Gold with Honors for band. :)

Gabriel : Hey Gabriel.... thanks for being there whenever I need help in case...I know it has been really stressful for you to manage your studies and preparation for SYF but your hard work will pay off too. Don't worry and Good Luck and all the best in getting Gold with honors. :)
Sarvin & Paul ...Good Luck to you too for the SYF. Take care and rock on :)


And also ...Well done Greg :) hahahaha thats for myself :)


Okay ciao,
Greg :)