MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

welcome

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost Quickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others! Cause you've been a gem

If i believed in her,time would be sacred
dailies
LYDIA;D(:
Aaron!(:
Theodore!(:
Marco!(:
Clinton!!(:
Desireeeee!(:
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday
Brendan
LUCAS
Samuel
Jeannie
Grace
Soo Yong

Monday Blues

Hello...
Hiaz today I am really upset and depressed because I had some problems today not big or anything. Firstly I think Monday blues of waking up an just feeling lazy and then to get straight to the point...it was recess and I was doing SLC duty and my friends were beside me and then they were kinda like disturbing me and then like someone who is important in my CCA walks past and then they shouted a stupid comment " eh Greg....wat did you say abt (important person) " and I stare blank and speechless at them. I am like oh shit and he definitely heard it and I was like I definitely am gonna get screwed for some reason' and yeah ...it was already bad enough and then I get scolded by a senior in SLC for not doing my duty which I wasn't because I was pissed and then my day continued as normal smoothly ...so yeah it was not that bad I would say. I am extremely for all my band friends who worked so hard for SYF and it really paid off...Band = Gold which is just great. Congratulation guys and you rock :)

Greg