MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

welcome

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost Quickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others! Cause you've been a gem

If i believed in her,time would be sacred
dailies
LYDIA;D(:
Aaron!(:
Theodore!(:
Marco!(:
Clinton!!(:
Desireeeee!(:
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday
Brendan
LUCAS
Samuel
Jeannie
Grace
Soo Yong

Dedications

Okay....

Firstly,

Theodore Craig: Hey Teo had a great time going for the investiture with you. It was nice talking to you and getting to know you more. Good job and one day all the efforts you want to put it and contribute will surely succeed and your ideas are cool. Trust in you man ...takes care and you rock :)

Aaron: Hey, thanks a lot for doing up my blog for me....I like it and yeah thank a lot. Haha so far it has already gotten compliments. Thank You :)

Ian Lim: Hey, Thanks so much, even though I was upset during recess you tried cheering me up and yeah even though I didn't cheer up right away it really helped and I appreciate it. Take care and stay that way always :)

That’s all the dedications for today :)