MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

welcome

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost Quickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others! Cause you've been a gem

If i believed in her,time would be sacred
dailies
LYDIA;D(:
Aaron!(:
Theodore!(:
Marco!(:
Clinton!!(:
Desireeeee!(:
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday
Brendan
LUCAS
Samuel
Jeannie
Grace
Soo Yong


Hi guys,
Okay, so I had quite a good day accept that I was kind of sick in the afternoon. After SLC duty when our SLC recess I ate too fast and I was swallowing everything trying to rush back to class and due to that I had a really bad head ache and vomiting but after I puked like 4 to 5 times and drank water it was better. Anyways today also changed my e z link card to the new one and I was really angry with the school because they put my primary school photo and that photo was taken when I was sick so it’s a really ugly picture but yeah. So btw then the best high light for today was my Nafa 2.4 when I actually got achieved the timing of 11 minutes 35 seconds and I was extremely happy that I have improved and at least it was a good part. The motivation was there today when I ran and I ran with Wayne and Aaron and I think we did a pretty good job so yeah. Then that’s about it ....I am very excited for tommmrow because it a new day, a very special day and most of all it’s a new month. I guess you will know why it is special when I blog tomro. Rock on guys

Greg. :)