MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

welcome

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost Quickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others! Cause you've been a gem

If i believed in her,time would be sacred
dailies
LYDIA;D(:
Aaron!(:
Theodore!(:
Marco!(:
Clinton!!(:
Desireeeee!(:
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday
Brendan
LUCAS
Samuel
Jeannie
Grace
Soo Yong


Hello,
Okay I haven't been posting/blogging for a period of time due to lack of time>I have been extremely busy with school and stuff.>I had a great holy week. Maundy Thursday was great. It was actually a great help as I could pray well’s thought I actually connected with god quite well. Good Friday was great and Holy Saturday was a great touch with the Easter vigil. Really rocked. Then Easter Sunday and tithe family gathering was supeerb. Holy week has been a great experience that has allowed me to learn a lot and understand myself better. Now after the long weekend that I looked so much for is about to end in a few minutes...I get back on with my busy life aagain. Hiaz

Greg